Sunday, November 14, 2010

Adobe Illustrator Blog Post #2-Spaceship



  • Project Description: In Adobe Illustrator, I was able to construct a spaceship with different designs and features.  As I made my way through the tutorial, I paid specific attention to detail, much like I did with the previous project.  However the spaceship was more complicated as opposed to the construction of simple shapes.  More skill was needed to make the ship.

New Skills, Processes & Tools Learned:
  • Drawing Tools: No drawing tools were used when making the spaceship.
  • Shape Tools: One example of a shape I used when making the spaceship was the ellipse.
  • Self Reflection: During this project, I found it easy to use the gradients to change color and look.  I liked how you could change the tone of the project by using color to dictate what it looked like.  However, I thought it was challenging to make the flames.  I found it hard to grasp the idea of removing pieces that were blank to make the shape of the flame.

  • Participation/Project: 9/10-  I feel that I fully understood every task that was asked to be completed.  With a little extra help, I was able to get my work finished and looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment