Sunday, April 17, 2011

Art Deco Photoshop Project 1



In this project, I used Adobe Photoshop to create a fantasy golf scene.  I tried to stress the idea that golf in Florida can be luxurious and fun.  In this particular project, it could either be a fantasy, or reality.

To begin with, I used a combination of different photos to create my scene.  I used the 17th Hole at TPC Sawgrass, one of the most iconic holes in all of golf.




Next, I used a photo of Tiger Woods, on the putting green.
















Also, I used a picture of Tiger Woods' golf bag.

















                          
                              I then used an image of Tiger Woods' caddy, Stevie Williams.  I used a Photoshop tool to erase the area behind Williams.  Because I had trouble finding the eraser tool, I used a tutorial in helping me do so.






BEFORE



AFTER

http://www.muymono.com/tutorials/photoshop/erase-background-photoshop/ helped me in removing the space surrounding Stevie.








  






The last photo I used was a golf ball that Tiger Woods would be putting with.





























Finally, I brought the existing images together, and displayed a scene that people can only dream of.  Tiger Woods, on the most iconic hole in golf, is as good as it gets.  I used the type tool to simply write "FLORIDA".  I applied the filter option in Photoshop to make the image look different.  This project attracts the eye to visiting this surreal place on your next getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment