Friday, May 13, 2011

Fantasy Poster

My project is an Fantasy Poster created in Adobe Photoshop.  I used Lebron James as a focal point in my image.  The first step in my project was to find Lebron dunking a basketball to create a dramatic effect.










The second step in my project was to find an image that portrayed a fantasy-like scene.  So, I used an image of clouds.












Next, I erased the background in the photo of Lebron dunking the basketball.  I placed the clouds over the original photo of Lebron James, then placed Lebron over the clouds.  This gave the scene a Fantasy feel, and created an attractive poster.







Finally, I made some final touches by adding text to the poster.  I searched for a tutorial on how to make text pop.  I was able to find one that included ideas for using inner/outer glow, as well as contour, texture, and stroke.  This tutorial added the finishing touches to my fantasy poster.   

No comments:

Post a Comment